Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More photos

In my last post I neglected to mention that these photos I took will replace the yearly photo trip to JCPenny's for photos. We're looking to save some money! :) Since I didn't get any good ones of Ato T or all 3 kids, I tried again another day, and this is what I got. I'm thinking of using this first one of all the kids for framing, with a print of the one following it in the corner. I would love to hear your opinions about which ones you think are best for framing purposes!



Here's the one of Ato T that's in the running for our yearly 8x10 and 5x7's that we send out:






This is the top runner for wallet size, since it turned out just the smallest bit blurry :( - But it's actually my favorite! It shows his personality really well!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, Heather! Ato T looks so happy and full of energy. I love his pictures, and especially like the last one.