Thursday, August 05, 2010

Summer of fun!

I have officially labeled this the Summer of Fun! Between the 2 kids with services, we have 3 PCAs this summer, and only 2 afternoons during the week that we don't have a PCA scheduled for Ato T. That means mommy and the kids can do a lot more together this summer! I do feel that I'm perfectly capable of going places with all three kids on my own. However, it does take at least twice the energy that it would take me if I had typical kids. That means that when I go places alone with them, I am more tired and need more rest to "recover." This summer with all the help I have, I don't need the recover time, and we are able to go do fun things together more often. Here's a picture of all the kids and two of our PCAs, Jenny and Teelet at the bird show at the MN Zoo.



No comments: