Monday, December 20, 2010

Big sisters

Miss O and Miss I are fantastic big sisters! They are helpful and loving! (Sometimes, a little too loving.) Most of the time they are even willing to be helpful! We certainly could not be good parents to Ato T and Little Miss at the same time if we didn't have our big girls helping us out.
I used to be a person who believed parents are the ones who choose their family, not kids, so parents should do all the work with the kids. However, the older my kids get, the more I have learned that if I want my kids to grow up and be ready to have a family of their own, or even learn to help others, they need to learn to help with a happy heart at home. Afer all, if you can cheerfully help the people you spend almost all of your time with, you can easily be a cheerful helper to others. Praise God for His mercy when we fail to be cheerful helpers.





No comments: