Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two amazing events

As I type this post, I am sitting on our couch watching two absolutely amazing events. Miss O is sitting on the floor with Boggle Jr. spelling out words, looking at the pictures, and saying the words. That in and of itself is wonderful and amazing to watch, as she teaches herself to read! While that was happening, Ato T rolled himself over to her and then "crawled" to her, pushed the top of the game box on purpose to mess up her letters, and then giggled loudly when her game was messed up and she was bothered. These two events from my kids with special needs. The girl who I was chastised about just 2 weeks ago, for not teaching her enough phonics, and the boy who is missing half of his brain. They are amazing kids! Our God is even more amazing. Thank you, Lord, for creating and nurturing these amazing lives, and for allowing me to be part of that.

No comments: