Saturday, April 10, 2010

E-Card

As I type this, kids and husband are all on the floor of our family room, huddled around his computer. What are they looking at? An E-Card he wanted to send to them. It's a card of man passing gas, and the card reads, "Hope your day wreaks with happiness." I've never seen such laughter out of them all at once as I see when they discuss flatulence with each other. Miss O is actually falling back in laughter. Ato T finds it hilarious to try and get his sisters while they are doing this.

Okay, I don't really enjoy the fact that my husband is teaching them that bodily functions are funny. But, how thankful I am that my kids have a daddy who takes time to spend with them. My love for this amazing man grows deeper every time I see him interact with our kids like this.

Praise the Lord for wonderful husbands and daddies!

No comments: