Monday, September 04, 2006

Day 1
















































Well, today is Day 1 of Heather's mission trip to Kenya. I (Mike) have now taken control of the blog and, well, we'll just see how it goes. The girls and I went to the airport with Heather. We went in with and waited while she received her ticket/boarding pass. We said our goodbyes and headed out of the airport around 9:45am. I wasn't quite yet in the mood to be alone with the girls so we visited Auntie Stef (and Grandpa Bob and Grandma Lynn happened to be there, too). We stayed for about 30 minutes and then headed home. Isabelle had a hard time going down for nap. Both girls didn't nap all that well. The first 4 or 5 hours without Heather were hard for me, but I'm starting to feel better. We played at the park after nap and went home and had some hot dogs for supper before bath and bedtime. They're currently both sleeping. Yea! Hope you like the pics (as you can tell, I apparently can't figure out how to get them in the appropriate order)!

No comments: