Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kenya schedule

Hi! We went through our (tenative) schedule, so I thought I would share it with you all.

Sept. 6: very low key with team meetings, etc. in Nairobi
Sept. 7: AIDS Assessment in Niarobi
Sept.8: Travel to Kisii
Sept. 9: AIDS Asssessment in Kisii
Sept. 10: Sunday service, then travel to Maasai Mara national park, do some safari and stay
Sept. 11: Maasai Mara, morning safari, then travel back to Kisii
Sept. 12: AIDS Assessment for Lake Diocese
Sept. 13: Travel to Pokot
Setp. 14: AIDS Assessment Pokot
Sept. 15-16: Report Compilation (recording data) in Kisumu
Sept. 17: Travel to Nairobi
Sept. 18: Leave for US

This is a rough schedule, subject to change at any time. I do not know how often I'll have internet access/time to blog. I'll do my best.

Love,
Heather

No comments: