Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home

http://www.natureofcreation.org/

Oh my word - it is good to be home!

It was also GOOD to get away.  It's amazing what a short break can do for the body and soul.

I don't have time at the moment to write a lot, but what a great weekend we had!  We were able to spend time together, with friends, and learning about God's Word.  How could a weekend get better?  I'm not sure!

So for now, I'll just share my #1 favorite conference.  It actually was a series of sessions, given by Mike Snavely of Mission Imperative.  He is one a very select few who is willing so speak out about Creation, and reasons science can point to proof of a creator. 

Do I feel the need for proof? - No.  I believe God's word, no matter what.  However, MANY children are rejecting the faith, mainly because of lies told to us and taught in our public schools.  Mike has a fantastic way of presenting information in clear, concise ways, and making it interesting at the same time. 

I invite you to check out his website and resources - I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments: