Sunday, April 10, 2011

Transformation Complete



The bedroom transformations are complete!  Little Miss and Miss I moved in together this week.  Miss O moved into her new room a few weeks ago.  She did not want picture of her room up on the blog.  She says "it's private."  So if you want to see it, you'll have to come over.  :) 

Little Miss and Miss I have a Disney Cars themed room, and Miss is oh so excited!  the painting took longer than I had expected.  I went to start, and noticed I had to do the ceiling.  Then I primed the 3 walls that would be creme.  The Creme walls all took 2 coats of paint after the primer, and the red wall took 4 coats.  But it was worth it to see the excitement Miss I has to have such a "cool" room, and to share it with her baby sister! 

We still need to put doors on the closet, and then we'll be finished, but I couldn't wait to get the pictures up.

No comments: